Tuesday 24 March 2009

Tummy Bug

Well i have not been here for a while due to numerous things, last week my little girl finally recovered i then discovered the next day it was my turn. I felt awful for 4 days i have'nt been ill for a long time and usually dont really end up catching anything.
On Friday my mum and sister came for a few days and most of the time i was ill. My sister and my brothers ex went to visit him on Sunday they hadnt seen each other in 8 years so there was alot of catching up to do.

Monday i was feeling better so we decided to go out as we were starting to feel like caged animals hahah. My mum wanted to look up a friend she used to speak to via the internet but had lost his email address but had his home address we unfortunatley arrived there to discover he had passed away 9 months before.
xxx R.I.P Buck xxx

We went to visit my brother not too far away at his warehouse and he was telling us about his plans and things that had been sorted concerning his wedding which is to be in September.

My mum and sister went home today i think my mum is cursing me as she took my bug home with her too. Speedy recovery mum love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment