Thursday 5 March 2009

Blast from the past

Yesterday we went to visit a blast from the past, she lived with us as family when her dad and my mum went out together. We had'nt seen her for about 14 years it was really good to catch up, she did us lunch too and that was really nice.
We stayed there for quite a few hours catching up and reminising about the escapades her and my sister used to get up to as there is only a year between them.

Today my mum and sister have gone home, it was like they were moving house the amount of stuff they had and that was without the stuff my husband had taken to there house the previous day as he was going that way.
My mum had been meaning to use my sewing machine since she has been here but as we were gallivanting she never got chance so she has taken that home too.
Even though they are not noisy people the house seems very quiet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment