Friday 6 March 2009

Birds, Nuts & Worms

We have been told that the wall in the front room will now need replastering and could take upto 2 weeks for them to come back and do it. In the meantime my hubby has decided to start on the garden as the living room has come to a halt. My hubby has been removing the top layer of the lawn ready to rake over and put some grass seed down, it is going to be a long job but there is no rush.
Our little helper ML has been out helping us too in her "Dora the Explorer" wellies, i think just being outdoors for her is enough she absolutely loves it any chance she gets.

Ive discovered that the birds round here are very posh i have 3 nets full of nuts for them and they have'nt touched them and ive tried to think of ways of enticing them into the garden, now hubby is digging they are swopping in for the worms grrr. My camera will be on the alert. I have it set up and ready on the tripod i will catch them if it kills me.

We met the neighbours today too, we have seen them in passing but not actually spoken to them before. They were giving us all the info on the previous people that lived here and the neighbours round about us.

Ive been to the library and got my weekly dose of books this week i have books out on gardening, dealing with teenagers and SLR cameras that should keep me going. My older daughter JR has gone to stay at her brothers for the night so no moods or arguments tonight just peace and quiet and my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment