Monday 9 March 2009

Homemade

We have been busy still with this garden, we went to a supermarket that was doing bargains on alot of gardening things so i came out with a bag full of goodies. The weather has been up and down like a yo yo one minute sunshine next minute showers and high winds.

Today i made a homemade soup anyone that knows me will tell you i am NOO cook hahah, but i had seen a nice receipe in a book i had been reading for leek,onion and poatato soup. I prepared the vegetables all ready, my husband finished work at 12 today and thought he had come to the wrong house.
I did way too much soup and could probably feed the 5,000 i did double the amount thinking it would not feed 4 of us. We had it with fresh bread it was lovely.I shall be freezing some of it for my mum when she visits as she is a vegetarian.

Ive been into town today prowling the local charity shops and got my little one some lovely books she loves you to sit and read to her. I got some seeds for when the garden is ready too.

No comments:

Post a Comment