Tuesday 3 March 2009

Adventures

On Sunday we went to another car boot it took us about half hour to 40 minutes to get there but was well worth it as i got some great bargains. I lost my mum and sister straightaway in the crowds as i knew i would.
We met up for tea break and exchanged what bargains we had bought.
On the journey home we seem to go round in circles for some reason, these sat navs are not all they are cracked up to be or its just me hahhaha!!!!!!

We seen the same signs about 3 times never mind we got home eventually albeit 30 minutes later than we should have, hubby went up the track for a few hours as he is into the nitro remote control cars and has a new 1 but not really had chance to test it out.

Monday we went to a local woods with cameras in tow, baby and pushchair. We got some lovely pictures my little one took her fairy wings so that was great fun. I found a few different kinds of fungi too scrabbling around in the hedges/bushes.
We stopped on the way back for chips as we were starving, little one fell asleep bless her after all the walking in the woods.
My hubby is currently in Scotland to do with work he will be back today(Tuesday) he stayed overnight so i had the whole bed to myself it was luxury but i did and do miss him.
Today is a dreary wet day so we ahve stayed in and i have done housework and not much else im afraid.
I have a lady coming to collect some beanbags i no longer want i advertised them on freecycle, the first lady let me down so i have offered them to the next person on the list hopefully they will be gone later.
Here are some pictures from the woods we visited yesterday.







2 comments:

  1. wow!! I like the little fairy in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my daughter she is 2 years old and such a cutie lol

    ReplyDelete