Wednesday 18 March 2009

Poorly Girl

My daughter is still ill, its now been 5 days bless her. She has stopped being sick and now has bad dirorreha and not really drinking much at all.
We took her to the doctors last night and he says she has a viral bug and just to keep trying to give her fluids to help her. Its awful though when your child is ill you dont know what to do for them. She has slept loads so hopefully that is helping her too.

My husband has now finished digging all the top layer of the garden off and now its ready to be dug and raked over level. We also cut the back hedge which leads onto an alley and it looks soo much neater.
I planted my seeds and plants into the pots and also added soil to some of my plants that are looking a bit sorry for themselves. I have shoots coming up from the seeds i planted a few days back im very pleased with them.

I've done all my housework today and im pretty shattered, ive just had a lovely hot bath too while reading in the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment