Thursday 12 March 2009

Busy Bees

Me and ML went to toddler group this morning, i usually take her every Thursday she really enjoys it. She has started mixing and playing with the other children too which im so pleased about as she tends to play on her own alot. ML has also started joining in with the singing which is another thing she does not usually join in with.

I rang my driving instructor last night to book him for my next test (number 3) and i have discovered he is away on holiday so i will now have to rebook it. I have a lesson with him on Monday that should be fun!!!

We have been doing more of the garden too, my hubby is still digging the top layer of grass off ready to level it out and then re seed it. It is quite a big job but it will look great once it is done. I have been digging the borders and getting the weeds out. Also getting the weeds from between the paving slabs.
I now ache as you can imagine so a nice hot bath after dinner will sort me out im sure, followed by getting into bed curled up with my book, sounds like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment