Sunday 15 March 2009

Family

We arranged to pick my son and his girlfriend up today so they could come to dinner. We have'nt seen them in a while what with them being poorly and us being busy.
My son came over and chipped in with some of the gardening too, my little one is still poorly bless her.
We rang the NHS line to see if they could help us as she wasnt even drinking fluids and it was quite worrying, they suggested ice lollies which sounds simple but i just wouldnt not of thought about.
We went and bought some and it seemed to work but then she was sick again.
She seems to be a bit more settled now though.
The weather has been lovely again today like a lovely summers day, i hope we have a decent summer this year.

My hubby took my son and his girlfriend home in time to get comfortable for Lost only to discover its not on tonight for some reason. He has resorted to taking his Nitro car apart and cleaning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment