Saturday 14 March 2009

Rubbish Galore

It was Red Nose Day yesterday so my daughter had to either dress up or go with something red on and pay a £1 towards the charity. Alot of the young lads at her school she told me dressed as girls and she said how funny it was. I bet it was a sight for sore eyes hahah. My hubby went to get a part for his nitro car that he had smashed off, i was dropped off at the library for my weekly dose of books.
I had a book on order for coping with teenagers as im finding it quite hard with my daughter at the moment. She is always moaning or sulking etc and it drives me up the wall and i know i dont deal with the situation very well, so i have got some books to see about alternative options.

Today we have been hard at work in the garden i started cutting the brambles at the bottom and found alsorts of things albeit to name a few, old paint tubs,paintbrushes, corrugated sheeting,lumps of wood also even the side of a shed would you believe, you name it i think we had it.
The weather has been lovely the sun was shining and it was a bit blowy but a nice combination. My daughter even got involved today and dug up the old washing line. She is soooo going to ache tomorrow i have'nt told her that i will wait for the whinging and whinning tomorrow as i know it will happen.

My youngest daughter ML has some kind of bug i think, she has been sick a few times today and has not managed to keep anything down bless her. I was holding her and ended up with a shoulder and back full of sick at one point she has been a bit grizzly which is unlike her but i guess its from being frightened opf being sick. I hate it so i cant imagine how it must feel to a 2 yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment