Saturday 25 April 2009

Wallpapering

My sister went home on Thursday after helping hubby out with some driving jobs, my one little cried her eyes out bless her but was back to her cheerful self once she was given a biscuit haha.
My older Daughter went to the fair with her friend last night (Friday) and thoroughly enjoyed herself.
I met her mum also and we discovered we both have a love for car boots.
Today hubby has been wallpapering the living room all day and i have been tea lady and keeping little one out from under his feet.
I must say just having the wallpaper up makes the room look bigger, we have just put up embossed paper and then we intend to paint it magnolia on all the walls except the chimney breast which will be painted Expresso Shot a nice chocolate brown colour i cant wait.
If the weather holds out then we are off to the car boot tomorrow too yippeee. My older daughter has gone to stay at her friends the night and little one in bed so all is peaceful on the home front.

No comments:

Post a Comment