Monday 6 April 2009

Antics

We went to toddler group albeit a bit late (Thursday) ML enjoyed it she even joined in with the singing which she does'nt normally she is really coming out of herself more with other kids its great to see. We popped to Asda for some bits for tea then went for the appointment at the pre school it went very well, although i discovered the appointment was for last week hahah opppss.
My 2 year old will be going twice a week after Easter a Monday from 1pm till 3pm and then Weds the same times, she was off playing as soon as we arrived so im sure she will have no problems.

I had a driving lesson on Saturday which went REALLY well simply beacause my instructor has finally realised a year or so of driving and 3 driving tests what im actually doing wrong, can you believe that!!!!!!!! My hubby and i went for a drive too so i could show him what i was on about and he has noticed how much smoother my driving is im sooo happy.

Sunday was car boot day the 1st one of the year and it was heaving by the time we arrived which was 8.15am and the field is huge too, i got some great bargains but not as much as i thought. The sun was shining so i was not complaining i even caught the sun on my face.
We got back home and rummaged through what we had bought. My daughter JR had her own money this time and bought herself some bits she was really chuffed. Little one went to bed for a few hours and i had a kip too while hubby went up the race track as they have the national races on there this week.
We went for a drive again tonight(Sunday) and ended up going to visit my son and his girlfriend who are doing very well.

Well my next driving test is on Tuesday and im quietly confident about it all and i cant wait im so excited. We are going for a drive later today (Monday) and im going to do a few manoveres just to be on the safe side hahha.
Wish me luck lol im sure i wont need it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment