Wednesday 1 April 2009

Catch Up

Its been nearly a week since i last wrote something the days just seem to be flying by and its April already.
On Saturday we went and bought a new hose and the connectors for it my husband has now screwed it to the shed wall, i can see it bringing my 2year old hours of fun as i was watering the plants the same night she kept running in front of it and getting sprayed by the time i ahd finished watering the plants she was drenched lol. She will be in her glory come the summer hahha.

Monday the health visitor made an appointment with me to see my 2 year old for her check but never turned up i would of been mad if i had stayed in for the appointment but i still think that is bad that she never let me know she was not coming.
I also went for my smear test which i had been worried about especially with everything in the media about Jade R.I.P, i was also given what they call an MOT too my weight/height and blood pressure checked.

I made an appointment for a drivign lesson as its my test next week and my instructor has been away on holiday.
Today we have had the yearly gas check done too, that has set my mind at rest too.

Tomorrow i have an appointment at the local pre school for my little one they have said there will be a space available after Easter if we want, IF WE WANT IT of course haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment