Thursday 30 April 2009

Living Room

Sunday morning was car boot day and i may add the favourite day of the week for me, i went there set on hopefully finding a big pine chunk framed mirror. I didnt find it but i did get alot of bargains im pleased to say. The whole field was packed by the time we got there and people were still coming to look at 12.30 ish when we had finally got round the 14 aisles.

Monday we did more painting in the living room it makes such a difference just by the different colours and papers you use. It looks massive now and so clean. I took little one to pre school and her little school bag she loves it. The only problem is when she goes in the afternoon she does not get chance for a sleep in the day so therefore is a bit grotty when she finishes and it usually means an early night after trying to stop her falling asleep at the dinner table which can be very funny.

Tuesday i recieved a plant i asked for on freecycle she said it was a big one, well wow even i was not prepared for the shear size of it hahah i could just make out my hubby between the leaves as he carried it in hahah.
I cleaned and sprayed all the leaves and cut the brown dead bits of the ends of the leaves and its looking almost healthy now.
Wednesday hubby had his dentist appointment after having the day off yesterday thinking it was in the morning only to discover it was today (Weds) he made me and my daughter an appointment as im sure i ahve gum disease on the bottom of my mouth and its is swollena nd very painful sometimes.
We took little one to pre school then went off to town to have a look at flooring, if anyone knows us they know what we are like at making decisions. Im pleased to say though that we both chose 3 lots of laminate flooring we liked and then nailed it down and we bought it there and then. How about that miracles do happen now and again.
We covered our old what was cream sofa from Ikea with some old brown curtains we had and i must say they are looking fab.

Today we have been covering the second sofa and it is looking just as good as the first one, my hubby has been using my sewing machine to get the finishing look on it and i must say very impressive. Later will be the start of laying the laminate flooring and i cant wait. Its all coming together now and taking shape. I've been chatting to my mum on MSN and she said she will dare not sit on the sofa. Ive warned her no making any mess hahaha.
This my little one on her 1st day at pre school just before we left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment