Friday 10 April 2009

Hearing Aid Batteries

On Tuesday i had my driving test and failed im gutted but also happy that i only got 3 points so it will have to be done AGAIN. The realisation never really hit me until a few hours later and then i bawled my eyes out, its not much to ask is it i only want my freedom to come and go when i wish!!!!
Later the same evening i noticed my little one had been playing with my hearing aid batteries, i asked her where they were and to my horror she opened her mouth and pointed. I asked her if she had eaten them and she nodded i was gobsmacked and she knows that they are used in my ear. I had to call my hubby home from his race track to take us to the hospital, as i rang NHS direct and they had said to get her there asap.
Ml was taken for an xray after waiting hours to discover she had eaten 3 of them and they wanted her kept in overnight just so they could monitor her, hubby took me and the older daughter home at 2am we were shattered while my hubby returned to spend the night with little 1.

My hubby text me the following morning to say they were releasing her but we had to keep an eye out for the appearance of the batteries within the next 24 hours otherwise we had to take her back.
Well i can tell you they did arrive thank goodness but what a horrible messy job hahaha. Phew calm is restored for now!!!!!!!
Since this little accident we have now put a lock on our cleaning cupboard as a precaution.

I got ready to go to the library and sorted all my books arrived there to realise that its Good Friday and its closed today grrrrr.

My hubby has managed to borrow a flattener (not sure of the real name) to level the garden out now it has been dug, he went to get petrol for it and then decided it was going to pour with rain.
He is off now until Tuesday so i will have to find lots of little jobs for him to do otherwise i maybe sick of the sight of him by Tuesday (joking) but im not joking about the jobs hahah!!!!!!

We have sorted out the pc room which looks alot better now and also hubby must of thought he had the wrong house because i changed the living room around too it had been driving me mad, also next week we have the plasterers in at long last.

No comments:

Post a Comment