Wednesday 22 April 2009

Busy Bees

Its been a busy time since i wrote last so you'll have to forgive me. The Easter holidays are now over and oldest daughter is now back at school im pleased to say. We have had the wall plastered in the living room at long last and we are due to start the decorating this weekend i cant wait. My hubby plastered all the skirting board area so the boards have something to screw onto while i sanded the boards down and washed them with sugar soap all ready to be painted.
In the meantime we have also painted little ones room magnolia as that was all that needed doing to it and i have put her pictures up now there is just a nice little shelf unit to put up, which i bought from the car boot last week.

We were soo lucky and was on my pc at the right time, as someone was offering 50ish rolls of turf just what we needed so hubby went to fetch them. I nearly killed myself helping him to un load the van haha but it was very funny too, i just never realsied they were so heavy.
The turf has now been laid and looks great it makes such a difference, we are having to water it regularly as the sun is so hot at the moment.
I have been sitting in the garden reading alot too and have now been sunburnt and im so sore, my little one has loved being outdoors some much but made sure i smothered her in suncream as she is so pale.

My daughter has made a new friend Amy who im not too sure about but we will see, my daughter has been getting out more regular which i like to see in stead of being stuck in all the time, they went swimming on Sunday too.

My sister has been down for the last 3 days helping my hubby with some driving work, i must say i find it very strange as she usually comes down with my mum and Zac the dog but this time mum stayed at home as she is trying to get some craftwork done. My sis is really pleased about the work as it will give her some extra money but was a bit dubious about driving big mini buses compared to her little puegot 106 but she has been fine driving them apart from a little mishap hahah.

My little one started pre school today she went off fine and i was left high and dry but im glad she liked it, she just seems too small for pre school bless her. I had a lovely 2 hours no tv no noise just me and my book bliss.
I fetched little one at 3pm and we walked home and she cried the whole time because she wanted to stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment