Monday 23 February 2009

Gardening, Photography and Tantrums

Well i haven't written for a few days so i thought i'd better or you will be thinking i've abandonded my blog.
I went out yesterday afternoon, we have fields over the back of us so i went walking over there(if you knew me you would know walking and me do not go hahah) it was really quite nice the sun was shining but it was quite blowy which was quite hard because the things i wanted to take pictures of would not keep still.

We had hubby's other daughter for the day that passed quite well no arguments with my daughter which usually happens. There is only a year between them, after lunch i persuaded hubby to come for a walk we took the little one too, to run off her lunch and get some fresh air. She is soo comical we had only been walking a few minutes and she was huffing and puffing and wrapping her arms round herself saying "cold" at 2 years old she is very clever and very funny.

Today has been a busy day too, ive been out in the garden digging the borders ready to put some plants in, my hubby came home with some gardening gloves for me "he is so romantic".
I was using my gloves when my little one came back into the garden and had marigolds on about 4 times too big for her, then proceeded to pick up the weeds for me and put them in the bin. She got very angry and had a tantrum because she could not keep the gloves on but we found it hilarious bless her, she ended up stomping back into the house so im am going to be on the hunt now for a pair of gardening gloves for a 2 year old.

My husband papered all the ceiling in the living room, im so chuffed its taken us ages to get to this point and it only took him 2 hours. Tomorrow if he is back early enough then we will be getting the paper for the walls. Im so excited it will look great once it has been all done.
The other room at the moment is full of the living room bits and bobs so its a case of climbing in here if you need to use the room.

My mum and sister are coming down on Thursday for a visit, as its my birthday on Sunday so that will be nice, i also hoping to get a chance to drive my car while they are here as im still a learner my sister can sit in the passenger with me. Usually when they come down we end up going o0n alsorts of adventures and you can be sure we will be this time too.


Here are two of my pictures from last nights sunset.
Here is my little rascal she is 2 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment