Saturday 7 February 2009

Jobs getting done

Its not been an eventful day really, just the usual weekend things you tend to do. We got the carpet fitted in ML room today and it looks great, changes the whole look of the room. I scrubbed kitchen cupboards in and out must of been on a mission i think, housework is not my number 1 favourite.

More cards arrived in the post for my husbands birthday tomorrow, so stashed them away. Ive bought him a new hands free kit the 3rd one, i may add as he seems to have the knack of losing them would you believe. I've told him this is the last one now hahhaha. They dont come cheap either some of them.

Im waiting patiently for my telephoto lens, they have said delivery in 10 days its been 5 so far and counting. In the mean time i have been messing and practising with my maro lens at home and trying it on the tripod too, the effect and quality of the pictures are amazing. Im really getting into this photography lark.
I have lots of books from the library too, to help me along and i've jotted down little notes for when im out and about with my camera.

Here are a few experimental shots with my macro lens:

No comments:

Post a Comment