Thursday 19 February 2009

Spring in the air

The day has been really nice almost like Spring is in the air, we went to town and got the dvd i promised my daughter "High School Musical" i am sick of seeing and hearing it around the house at the moment.


We took the little one to the park to let off some steam and stretch her legs after being in the pushchair, she loves the slide her nanny and grandad bought her one for her 2nd birthday. The swings she gives a miss as she does not like the sensation when you go forward she thinks she is going to fall.


I rang the company AGAIN about my lens for my camera and they still said "can i take your name, number and order number please and i'll get someone to give you a call back". I had a hugee rant about there service and how this was the 5th time now i had rang and been asked the same thing with no phone call in reply like they promised everytime grrr. Guess what, yes your right i still never recieved a call back again in response to my query.
All i want to do now is cancel my order is that just too much to ask one of the staff to do for me.
I shall never shop there again thats for sure, ok rant over now.

I managed to get rid of a pine chest of drawers on freecycle along with a single matteress we no longer need, i also have alot of curtains to put on but just have'nt got round to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment