Wednesday 8 July 2009

The weather is soo humid it just makes me not want to do anything and i have lots to do. On Sunday we went to the car boot my favourite or of my favourite pastimes and i was so chuffed i got myself lots of clothes which is usually unheard of. I got some summer bits too for my youngest.
We have our holiday on Monday im so excited, i have just rang the school about my daughter getting permission to go on holiday and they have said she is not being granted official permission but it will go on her record as taken but not agreed by them as they know she is still going to go regardless. Do they really expect us to cancel the holiday beacause they have said she cant!!! Her attendance is 93% but she has to have 95% for it to be granted i think that is just plain silly from a child that has NEVER had any time off during term time for a holiday in her life but there you go.

We went to see my in laws after the car boot who i haven't seen in a little while as hubby tends to go with the little one. I took some pictures in there garden of some lovely flowers they had and im so pleased they turned out fantastic. My best set of pictures so far i think.
We went to see some friends too that we haven't seen for at least 6 months so it was nice to catch up.

When we get back from holiday we are planning on decorating the bathroom so my thinking cap is already on.

No comments:

Post a Comment