Thursday 2 July 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

The weather is so hot it makes you not want to do anything, well im here at this silly o'clock because i cant sleep and its even worse as hubby is roasting next to me and has to be up too in little over an hour for a drive to Edinburgh to do with work. I dont envy him 6hours of driving.

My little one went to pre school today so i had a nice few hours in town on my own and managed to get my older daughter some denim shorts and a vest top for our holiday which is very soon and also some new underwear, she was very pleased.

Ive been to Asda too today and discovered they have dresses in my size and they were very nice too, i was sooo close to buying a skirt too today but the last minute i changed my mind hahah. Anyone who knows me knows i NEVER wear skirts so its a rare treat but i still might go back and buy it lol.

Hubby came and met me in town and we went to fetch little one from pre school, hubby had trouble with a mini bus he has to deliver to Edinburgh the battery is knackered even using jump leads had no effect at all, at the last minute he managed to get a 2nd hand battery phew so he will be delivering today bless.

A near accident happened earlier today and scared the life out of me, i was on the phone to my brother and hubby said im going to fill the bus with fuel so off he went up the drive unbeknown to me little one followed him. I seen her at the last minute my husband hadn't noticed her either instead of going forward to the bus luckily she ran along side it or the consequences could of been disastrous. I was shaken for a while after.

While in Wales at the weekend my sister did me 2 star tattoos on my foot and they are fab but she was sooo nervous about doing then that that's as far as she got as i was having 4 to start with. Im so happy with them and cant wait till shes down and can do me some more. If i can persuade her too i would like to ahve another tattoo on my other foot even though its VERY painful haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment