Thursday 14 May 2009

Kids!!!!

The week just seems to have sped by i cant keep up, little one didnt go to pre school on Wednesday as she had a huge tantrum and then promptly fell asleep so there was no point waking her as she would of just been very grumpy.

Its been a nightmare this week with her 1 day she ate a whole packet of my flavoured rennies, then she stuffed a sultana up her nose. I started panicking cos it was quite a large 1 but luckily i managed to scoop it out.
Today she was continually rubbing her nose and i said to her "whats wrong" she said "balls" we have had some little polysterene balls floating around recently from an old beanbag and she had put some up her nose.
I blocked her other nostril off and told her to blow which she did and out shot 1 large ball and a little 1 then afterwards she said "all gone" then went on to have a fit of sneezing. Kids!!!!!!!

I receieved my letter from the hospital to inform me my smear test was normal that was a weight off my mind with everyhting in the news regarding Jade.

We went to toddler group today and ive never seen so many there at 1 time it was chaotic and lots of babies too which we dont usually have, we continued into town afterwards as we needed some filler and to pay some bills. Hubby met us at the library as i had got bored with my books usually Friday is my library day.

As its very close to finishing the living room i am now thinking about the bathroom and my daughters room. We will be getting the tiles weekly as we need so many and until we have them all we wont start on that room.
In the meanwhile i have asked my daughetr to think about how she would like her room, she is definite on the colours which will be 3 different blues.

I'm hoping my mum and sister come down tomorrow for a visit, they were going to last week but realised they were a bit short. So here's hoping they arrive tomorrow i will also have some company as hubby is racing his nitro cars on Sunday in a competition and will be gone all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment