Tuesday 19 May 2009

Catching Up

Well would you believe it when i last wrote on here i said my mum and sis may visit on the Friday, later on that same night i was washing the dishes (oh the joys of being a housewife) and the front door burst open and there they were. I had tried getting hold of my mum on msn during the day no wonder she was'nt answering.
We went to see my 2 brothers on Friday for my mum and sis to catch up with them and as my brother does alot of wheeling dealing and had just bought alot of art and craft bits, my mums idea of heaven..
We arranged to go back on the Saturday too as he was due to bring more of the stuff back to his warehouse, he had ropped his his fiancee into helping him too and his little side kick we call fraggle.

The weather has been terrible so no car boot this week, also we had been scouring the net and found the gay pride of Birmingham so my mum and sister decided to go home early on the Sunday and come back on the Thursday of this week.

We had to take little one to the doctors as she was quite hot and her breathing was very fast and crackly, it turns out she has a chest infection they have given us a nebulizer and some steroid tablets for the next 3 days. I have since found out my mum has got it too and has not been too good.

GET WELL SOON MUM when you read this love ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment